We must begin being honest with ourselves. We must start telling the truth to our family, friends, neighbors, and anyone else who will listen.
Our great nation was once revered globally as that shining city on the hill and the beacon for all to want to become a citizen. But now, we are a mere shell of what we once were. While the United States certainly has enemies scattered around the world, the biggest enemy for this nation has come from within. Taking a closer look, we must first analyze "who the enemies" are. Then look at how much damage these enemies have done and the potential for yet more destruction.
The Enemy List:
- Mass Media, in both television, radio, and print.
- The Democrat Party and even a few Republicans that are on the right side of the aisle on Capitol Hill.
- President Joe Biden, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.
- The near compulsion of Republican Senator Mitch McConnell to bend over backward to appease the Democrat's desires.
- The Military Industrial Complex and the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Lobbyist.
- The Department of Education and Teachers Unions.
- The Green New Deal allies and Lobbyists on Capitol Hill.
- The apathetic Republicans who refuse to engage and fight for this nation.
Taking the above bullet points and analyzing them further, you begin to get a picture of doom and gloom for our once great nation.
The Mass Media
Simply watch one of the alphabet channels this evening. Then watch CNN, MSNBC, or another alphabet channels news. You will readily notice that all the anchors will use almost identical phrasing to describe this or that political news topic. Why is that? Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich explains it in this short interview.
For the past several years, it has been widely known that the DNC put out daily talking points to the mass media and their cronies on the left-leaning cable networks. This, by any definition, is propaganda and very much similar to what Germany did pre-WWII.
The Democrat Party and a few Republicans; The following eighteen items can be found in the Communist Manifesto blueprint for converting Democracies into Socialist/Marxist States. See if you recognize any of these and if they are transpiring today in the United States.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States. (When reading the following, it is evident that the Communists have seized the Democrat Party. There is no other answer for what they promote and legislate for.)
- Get control of the schools and teachers' associations. Soften the curriculum. (The United States is now ranked 38th in the world for education. Many states graduate high school seniors who can only read at an elementary school level.)
- Gain control of all student newspapers. (Have you read any college newspapers lately? It is scary.)
- Infiltrate the press. (Refer to the above video. We all know the answer to this one.)
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and pictures. (Same as above.)
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and press. (Hugh Hefner-Playboy and Larry Flint-Hustler took care of this back in the 1970s and 80s. We know the results.)
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in the media. (Prime-time television today has open homosexuality and soft-core porn on mainstream media. Most of what is shown today on television would have never been shown in the 1960s or 70s. Who wants I Love Lucy back?)
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as "normal, natural, and healthy." (Don't you dare go in public today and preach morality. You will be arrested for being a bigot and intolerant.)
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. (We even have most mainstream religions today ordaining gay pastors and priests, then allowing gay marriage in their churches.)
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state." (Madelyn Murray O'Hare circa 1968)
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate and old-fashioned. (The Democrat Leadership on Capitol Hill routinely refers to this.)
- Discredit the American founding fathers as selfish aristocrats [and racists]. (Enough said, it is happening daily.)
- Belittle American culture and discourage the teaching of American history. (This is precisely why many parents are upset with Critical Race Theory teaching in our public schools.)
- Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI. (The Hunter Biden coverup by the FBI would be a good example.)
- Infiltrate and gain control of big business and unions. (Unions were created in the old Soviet Union at the beginning of the last century. We see it every day with the UAW, Teamsters, etc.)
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as mental health or social problems. (Does "Defund the Police" ring a bell?)
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. (Our nation's divorce and broken home rate are now in excess of 50%, this is precisely why our inner-cities crime rates are what they are.)
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. (We are already seeing children being removed from homes of parents who disagree with the local school systems education. IE; It's happened in Virginia.)
- Repeal the Connally Reservation, allowing the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike. (Research the World Economic Forum, it is frightening how much power America has relinquished to the United Nations and the WEF.)
The above is only a list of eighteen. There are dozens and dozens more objectives designed to tear down our society's fabric and economic system.
The Green New Deal allies and Lobbyists on Capitol Hill
It is now widely known that Joe Biden takes his energy policies from the Green New Deal activists. Why else would he have gutted our self-sufficiency regarding our own oil, coal, and natural gas? Today he is shipping millions and millions of barrels of our oil from the Strategic Reserves to China. Biden has once again made us dependent on Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and other OPEC nations.
These practices are both dangerous and costly for our nation.
Since Russia invaded Ukraine, the United States has shipped nearly our entire stockpile of anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles to the Ukrainian war front. Now the manufacturers may begin building thousands of "new" weapon systems. The problem, however, is that the computer chips for these defense systems are manufactured in China.
The Military Industrial Complex's revenues go way down when no wars exist.
They need wars to keep making money. And Joe Biden has gleefully obliged them. While China and Russia might be threatening in some of their rhetoric, the fact is, our greatest threat to the survivability of our nation is sitting in Washington, D. C. under the banner of the Democrat Party.
By Ken Crow